Friday, January 26, 2007

First Post

JR -
I thought this might be a good way to keep all of my assignments organized in one place since I am currently unable to come back to Abilene. I have too many ups and downs right now and it's such a blessing to have my parents around to take care of me and help me with everyday things that were very tiring for me to do on my own in Abilene.

Anyways, I can post things on here and you can add comments or suggestions to anything that you would like.

If you'd rather just do this all through e-mail that's cool with me too. I just figured this way everything would be all together; I will still e-mail you with updates to this blog so you know when to check it.

Again, thank you for offering me an "Incomplete" in this class and I hope to get as much done as possible within the next few months.

No comments: